All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
SNM UOTC
Città: torino

Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

Backbone Crusher ha scritto:Ultime dichiarazioni di Rhodes in merito ai writers:

"This is probably going to be an unpopular thing to say, but I will say it. There won’t be a writer hired for All Elite Wrestling any time soon. Because wrestlers are the writers. We’re the writers. Like I said with guys going out there and playing their own music, believe me – the day comes that I see ‘this is something we can really benefit from’ – absolutely, but I knew 40 writers in WWE and about 4 of them actually did anything. The reason I remember them and value them, they helped produce pre-tapes, they were team players, so right now that’s one thing we’ve gotten a lot of questions about. We’re keeping it very in-house for now."

Pareri?
Immagine

Gsquared
Città: Genova

Messaggio da Gsquared »

Non è che sia tutta sta novità nel mondo, eh... WWE a parte, nella maggior parte della storia del wrestling i match sono stati chiamati sul ring seguendo le reazioni del pubblico, con poche indicazioni semplici del team creativo, che in non pochi casi era formato dal lottatore più importante del circuito e i suoi amici.

TheKingEdoardo
Città: Ricca Reggia Regale

Messaggio da TheKingEdoardo »

Dipende dalla bravura dei performer, secondo me questo approccio puó funzionare se Cody and company staranno ben attenti ad assumere gente che è in grado di costruire una narrativa e un match decenti.
Faccio un esempio: non ho dubbi che un lottatore come Omega sia in grado di costruire e interpretare ottimi match e storyline, ma ci sono altri performer più acerbi che potrebbero non essere all'altezza di una responsabilità tale.
Io comunque ho fiducia, vedo molta molta passione da parte di tutti e questo è ottimo, poi i primi nomi annunciato sono più che buoni.

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Quello che dice Cody è come fanno in NJPW per prendere una major attuale. Gedo dice le linee guida delle storyline e il risultato dei match e il resto se la vedono i performer.

LukeIsWrestling
Città: Modena

Messaggio da LukeIsWrestling »

Comunque interessanti le dichiarazioni di Jericho. Pensera che Impact gli aveva fatto un ottima offerta ma, a detta sua, la AEW gli ha fatto la migliore offerta della sua carriera. Per far capire che i soldi ci sono e anche tanti.

"I soldi non fanno ma felicità, ma aiutano a vivere meglio"

Delphi

Messaggio da Delphi »

TheKingEdoardo ha scritto:Io comunque ho fiducia, vedo molta molta passione da parte di tutti e questo è ottimo, poi i primi nomi annunciato sono più che buoni.
Ricordate quando nacque la GFW? :almostlaughing: Stavolta è un'atmosfera del tutto diversa, finora hanno saputo giocare bene le proprie carte. Sono fiducioso pure io.

Pure la (non) scelta dei writer (che poi i writer non erano quelli che curavano il personaggio più che le storyline? Forse ricordo male io) è interessante, ambiziosa e rischiosa, ma meglio che la WWE iperscriptata (se poi mi dite che in NJPW è la norma allora va benissimo).

Delphi

Messaggio da Delphi »

LukeIsWrestling ha scritto:Comunque interessanti le dichiarazioni di Jericho. Pensera che Impact gli aveva fatto un ottima offerta ma, a detta sua, la AEW gli ha fatto la migliore offerta della sua carriera. Per far capire che i soldi ci sono e anche tanti.

"I soldi non fanno ma felicità, ma aiutano a vivere meglio"
Non è assolutamente una critica, ma è ironico il fatto che alla conferenza abbia detto che non è lì per i soldi :sorridente:

LukeIsWrestling

Delphi ha scritto:
Non è assolutamente una critica, ma è ironico il fatto che alla conferenza abbia detto che non è lì per i soldi :sorridente:
Considerando che i precendenti contratti li ha avuti in Wwe e Njpw, e mi dice: il migliore della mia carriera. Chissà quanti cash gli hanno sganciato :O.O

Ps: tipo quei calciatori che vanno a giocare in Cina per far studiare i figli :sorridente:

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Delphi ha scritto:(se poi mi dite che in NJPW è la norma allora va benissimo).
Tanto per spammare un video di Showbuckle

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

casper-21
Città: Persiceto (BO)

Messaggio da casper-21 »

Già dalle reazioni di SNM direi che è una bella garanzia che il progetto è partito fin troppo bene.

AFM2000

Messaggio da AFM2000 »

Dolph Ziggler once again finds himself at the centre of rumours that he's leaving WWE, for what feels like the fourth or fifth time now. However, this time might be the time that 'The Showoff' does leave for pastures new as evidence is slowly starting to mount up.

Ziggler's WWE status has been an ongoing saga since Royal Rumble last year when it was revealed he was given a $1.5 million dollar deal, which Ziggler later went on to shoot down by saying he hadn't signed a new deal at all.SummerSlam rolled around and there was further news that Ziggler had turned down a contract offer from WWE just before the show.

Given that speculation on Ziggler's future has ramped up again almost a year later, it would appear that he didn't sign a new full-time contract, but instead agreed to a one-year extension.

Reported almost two weeks ago that Ziggler seemed to be on his way out of WWE based on some information been told by a source, who confirmed the story that Nakamura had introduced Ziggler to people within NJPW, and the fact he'd changed his Twitter handle to Nic Nemeth and was embarking on a comedy tour.Then over the last few days, it emerged that Ziggler had turned down a contract to become a backstage producer for WWE. When you add this to the fact he hasn't been seen since the Steel Cage match with Drew McIntyre in December, not even appearing at house shows and you get a fairly conclusive, if not definite, picture. Another piece of the jigsaw that is Ziggler's future that suggests he's leaving WWE is the arrival of Dolph Ziggler merchandise in Pro Wrestling Tees, typically contracted WWE Superstars will sell their merchandise through the WWE Store. The fact Ziggler is now advertising his Pro Wrestling Tees selection suggests he's no longer with WWE.

Ziggler is embarking on a comedy tour throughout the first few months of the year so it's likely he won't be seen anywhere until that's over. After that, he could potentially turn up anywhere, WWE, NJPW or AEW.

The Inquisitor
Città: Crema

Messaggio da The Inquisitor »

Ecco Ziggler sarebbe un ottimo acquisto...

LukeIsWrestling

Ma Ziggler fuori dalla Wwe all'improvviso? Era finito il contratto?

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) recently spoke with Chuck Carroll of CBS Sports to talk about a wide range of pro wrestling topics including their plans for a television deal for All Elite Wrestling, which was launched just earlier this month.

Nick started out by stating that he would like to get back to the old-school elements of what worked in pro wrestling years ago because the one thing he wants to focus on is not to insult the audience’s intelligence and offer them long-term storytelling because he thinks that is rare these days. With people binge-watching Netflix series, they want to do that type of storytelling in pro wrestling.

Matt chimed in by stating, “[Eventually] we have to get on TV, on a network that supports us. That’s how you get eyeballs on your show. Everybody still watches television, I don’t care what anybody says. It’s very important. Also, you’ll hear wrestling fans [complain about storylines]. Sometimes there are plot holes… I want to do bits on the show that carry over week, to week, to week, and I want to pay off every single thing. I want to tie up every loose end. I want to really pay off the viewer. I want them to watch and then to feel rewarded by the end of the storyline.”

Nick added that when it comes to a TV deal, they’re looking into all possibilities of trying to get it somewhere and if they can’t lock down a TV deal then he wonders why they can’t be the first wrestling promotion to successively do something streaming. He also mentioned that they’re looking at all the outlets that are given to them and excited about the possibilities of things.

This led to Kenny Omega being brought up and potentially signing him to a deal with AEW. It should be noted that Omega is still under contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling until January 31st.

Nick stated that they hope they can sign Omega but it’s still up in the air as Omega has received offers from literally every major company in the world. Matt added, “I think it’s another one of those spaces where we’re not going to know until there’s a signature on a piece of paper. It’s just nuts right now. Obviously, we’re hopeful, but God, we want him.”
Sescoops.com

Delphi

Messaggio da Delphi »

The Inquisitor ha scritto:Ecco Ziggler sarebbe un ottimo acquisto...
Bah, ormai sa di "vecchio", l'ho sopportato ultimamente giusto per la presenza di McIntyre e perché il suo avversario era Rollins, ma non sarei tanto entusiasta di vederlo nella AEW...

Piuttosto:
Sasha?

Rispondi